NEW AND IMPROVED

This blog is now sugar FREE, fat FREE, gluten FREE, all ORGANIC and all NATURAL!!

Monday, April 2, 2018

Lo is back, but needs help!




I just received an email from my favorite lady blogger, Lo @http://loisstearns.blogspot.com/  She has not posted in 2 years and I assumed the worst.  She emailed me the following:

I am still alive and still love you madly. Sorry to have been out of touch for so long but I have had a lot of physical issues.

I have decided that I would like to post a blog and things have changed so that I can not get to my blog site, google keeps interefering. Can you give me any advice as to what changes have been made in the logging process of what use to be blogspot.com. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. 


Much love
Lo


I was very excited to get this email but 

I really do not know how to help her, I still log in the same way not sure what her issue is.  Anyone who is good with figuring out these things please contact Lo at 

ims52827@aol.com

She is elderly, and has sight problems but is a treasure and I would love to see her back in the blog world!

7 comments:

  1. I am sorry your friend is having trouble starting a new blog. I did a search on 'how to start a blog' and was surprised at the various sorts there are. I think Google has ruined everything by starting its 'circles'. I found that difficult to understand let alone set up but quite a few of my 'followers' seem to understand it. I guess I'm 'old school' and don't like change. Wishing your friend an angst-free time in her quest to get blogging again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps she needs to create a new blog, since the old one was neglected so long Blogger may have closed it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know for what reason someone might do this, but I now believe the email to me is not from Lo, as I recall Lo could only message and blog via a voice activated app as she had trouble seeing the keyboard and that always had some somewhat humorous results, the email to me is way too clear. If I am right, this is a very cruel hoax.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like she has forgotten her password? Go here and see if this helps: https://www.blogger.com/forgot.g

    She needs to put her email address into the "Or, what is your email address?" and hit enter. It will take her to Account Recovery and she can recover her account.

    Hope this helps.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perhaps she had someone type the email for her? If not, like you said, this is quite cruel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im a blogspot blogger. I have never had an issue exept when I started blogging from my ipad. BLogger does not support Apple iPads. I have found ways around that. Not sure what her issue is. I would hope the email is not a Hoax. Maybe comment on one of her old blog post and see if she gets the notification that she can respond back too. Just a thought.
    Lisa.

    ReplyDelete